A Toolkit for Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating
a Hospital-University Internship Based on the PedsAcademy® Model
Welcome to the beta version of the toolkit. Thank you for agreeing to review and/or field test these resources.
This webpage is hidden from the public and will not show up in web searches via Google, etc.
The PedsAcademy team has given this link to invited toolkit reviewers and testers.
Do not share the link with others beyond your team of colleagues reviewing and/or field testing with you.
As you review and field test this toolkit, we welcome feedback. Please email [email protected] with questions and suggestions on what should be added, altered, or omitted. If you prefer to ask questions or provide feedback via a phone/video meeting, please email us with a meeting request.
- TOOLKIT (This is the main document. Items #2 to #15 are supporting documents.)
- Podcast- Champions for Children, episode 127: PedsAcademy
- Video- PedsAcademy overview
- PowerPoint- PedsAcademy Overview
- PedsAcademy Infographic
- Hospital School Program Flyer
- Worksheet- Planning Responsibilities & Resources
- Planning Tool- Hospital-University Partnership Discussion
- Photo One and Two of PedsAcademy classroom at Nemours Children’s Hospital, Florida
- Sample Weekly Schedule- Supervising Teacher
- PedsAcademy Internship Application- for Prospective Student Teachers
- Student Teacher Orientation- PedsAcademy
- Student Teacher Orientation Checklist
- Student Teacher Onboarding Checklist
- PedsAcademy Student Teacher & Faculty Handbook
PedsAcademy® is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation and University of Central Florida Board of Trustees. All rights reserved.
© 2022. The Nemours Foundation.